Your application* for a project in an academic research institute or laboratory must include full documentation, including:
- Research plan with goals and description of the scientific project
- Detailed budget (including salaries, social charges, material)
- Curriculum vitae and publication list
- Reference letter
All requests are submitted to our Scientific Board which examines each application and passes on its evaluation to the Foundation Council.
- Reception by November 30 -> answer by May 31
- Reception by May 31 -> answer by November 30
The documents are to be sent to:
Rue du Bugnon 25A
*Grant applications for PhD students must be filed by the institution’s management. They are subject to specific applications filed within the context of a PhD program directly connected to the goals of the ISREC Foundation.